Jump to Sign-In Jump to Search Skip Navigation
Sign In

How to enroll

Enrolling in your retirement plan is easy as 1, 2, 3!

If you would like to enroll in your AIG Retirement Services Optional Retirement Plan (ORP), you may do so one of three ways: Online, by phone or with your financial advisor.

The following forms will need to be completed and returned to your financial advisor. Both forms are required for enrollment.